Keyboard Button Issues

A manufacturing defect has come to our attention that affects certain Organelles purchased around late summer and early fall of 2016. The problem affects the keyboard of the Organelle, require the user to apply extra force to play the keys and causing key misfires. If you believe your Organelle is suffering from this problem, please contact us about a fix.

Sticky / Repeating keys on Organelle after sitting for awhile
Defective key

I’ve contacted you about this problem in july, and was told (after 3 weeks) to contact the store I purchased it from. So I’ve send a mail 17 days ago, after reading this post, curious about a possible fix, apart from returning it. No reaction yet… I love the keyboard of my pocket piano, so I know what it should feel like. So far the organelle as an actual playable instrument is a bummer.

Did you receive an email? I sent a response to what I think is your previous email, but send a PM if you don’t receive. Thanks

Thanks for the free repair job. Great service.

I’ll second that! C&G have been super helpful and even generous to me since i got my first organelle - going beyond expectations time and again. :smiley:

How can I tell if an Organelle has this issue before I buy it online in the UK?

Can we have the serial number ranges of the affected units?

Any unit above serial number 999 does not have the defect.
Units with serial number 499 and below do not have have the defect.
Not all units in the range of serial numbers 499-999 have the defect.