The Organelle’s Arch Linux OS supports USB class compliant devices. So if the device is compliant (most commercial midi devices are), you should be good to go.
But for the sake of this thread, I’ve tested and have used the following USB devices with the Organelle
- Teenage Engineering OP-Lab
- Teenage Engineering OP-1
- Monome Grid 128
- Moog Minitaur
- Moog MP-201 MIDI/CV Pedal
- Various USB mice, keyboards and hubs
- Various USB Wifi adapters. I use the CanaKit Raspberry Pi adapter.
- Korg Minilogue
- Disaster Area SMARTClock Gen3 Tap Tempo Controller
- EMu X-Midi
- External hard drives and USB sticks.
- … and more