Mod Wheel Control?

I would prefer it is not added to any wiki

Kontrol is not part of the C&G Organelle release.
It is my own project, accordingly once Ive got it to what I consider a stable state/interface - I will produce documentation, and probably a video tutorial … and that will be the definitive source (since it will get updated as and when the software gets updated) .
Id therefore prefer there is not a second ‘version’ as that will potentially lead to confusion, and one I do not want to have to start ‘discussing/supporting’

generally, this is something I think you need to take care of on your wiki, its better that information is kept in one place and is updated… so if some things are unclear about how to use the Organelle, then I really think you should get C&G to update their online manual.
… and perhaps discuss with them, if the official manual could some how be contributed to my community members i.e. open source the manual in a similar way to the way the software is.

this would be my personal preference considering C&G are very closely tied to the community.
(unlike a big company like Korg, where I understand the need for separate community resources)