New C&G Organelle Patches

oh, this is so, so, so, CRITTER & GUITAR! thanks for uniqueness :wink:

2 Likes

You keep bringing the good shit! X

New Patch: Zone
Itā€™s a polyphonic wavetable synth that blends waveforms. Waveforms are presented in a quadrant on the Organelle screen. A movable cursor shows which waveform is selected. Control the X and Y position of the cursor and automate it with an LFO. The Aux/Foot Switch cycles through different groupings of waveforms and also controls the Latch function.
Requires OS 3.

Download from http://organelle.io
10 Likes

Blimey! Canā€™t wait to try this out. :smiley:

Woah that looks awesome

394 247 bytes of Pure enjoyment!
A patch for all colours, all quadrants and this weekend :wink:

Oh, there is the wavestation and many stations on the Organelle.
Thanks! @chrisk @critter

1 Like

Looks incredidope

1 Like

itā€™s fantastic! i like how you can get a really slowly changing rhythmical sound from it.

1 Like

New Patch: EnvelopeFx!
EnvelopeFX is a multi-effect patch. It uses the volume envelope of incoming audio to control effects! Knob 1 selects the effect. Knobs 2-4 are effect parameters.

We were inspired by @wo3ā€™s knob sequencer to try our own! (Thank you @wo3!) You can automate effect parameters and store up to 24 automations (one for each keyboard key). Press and hold a key to record enable the automation. Turning a knob will start recording. Adjust all four knobs if youā€™d like. Press the same key to end recording and start looping your adjustments.
You can also sequence the automations with the Aux button/Footswitch. A long press will record enable. Pressing an automation key will start recording. Press the Aux/FS again to stop recording and start the sequence playback.
Download from http://organelle.io

7 Likes

Cool patch! Been thinking of picking up an electric guitar to pair up with the Organelle, although havenā€™t played in years. What is the signal chain here? Guitar straight in or do you use a DI?

@ghostly606 Yeah - Electric guitar is pretty fun with the Organelle! In this video, the guitar is going straight in to the Organelle input.

itā€™s really ace!

i thought that a great adaptation would be if the programmed effect change (the knob twists) could be triggered by the start of the note coming in.

1 Like

New: DJ Patch!
DJ Patch is a ā€˜beat-jugglingā€™ sample looper. It places two independent playheads on one sample. Change the relative position and playback speed of the second playhead to the master playhead for phasing, echo, simultaneous forward & backward playback, and detuned effects! Load your own samples for customization!
Download here: http://organelle.io

8 Likes

Yeeeah! This is sick. Very excited about how much this gfx engine can expand the Organelle :slight_smile:

I only need like 1 or 2 more Organellesā€¦

2 Likes

Great patch! Any reason why there isnā€™t a third playhead? Thereā€™s a knob going spareā€¦

Edit - My bad, I realise knob 2 is a cross fader, nice one!

This looks fun, thanks!

How hard would it be to mod this patch to enable sampling from the (oft neglectedā€¦) inputs and saving new patches? Looks like another to add to my ā€˜when I learn PDā€™ pile.

Havenā€™t had much time for organelle past few mobths and crazy how fast things have moved in the meantime. Feel like Iā€™m gonna have to set aside a couple days to update os, explore the WiFi functionality, OKontrol stuff, possibly switch from USB to SD install if feels like something I wonā€™t screw up, research/install the new libraries stuff and track down all the patches Iā€™ve missed in meantime. Bit daunting tbh :confused:

For folks that donā€™t have much time to put in to that kind of stuff I wonder if C&G could host some ā€˜just copy this to your SD/USB cardā€™ mega files?

Like simple drag/drop and boom, your organelle is up to date from all angles? Feels like something that might help a lot of the less PD/coder schooled user base?

Maybe Iā€™m getting put off over nothing though and getting back up to speed isnā€™t as big a job as Iā€™m thinking it will be. Will try to gather all the update material together over wknd and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Yep, what we need is someone to come up with a patch that replicates Organelle hardware.

1 Like

If sampling was enabled on this I could sell my Octatrack lol. This is pretty much how i use it

2 Likes

Another great patch @chrisk , you are on a roll - I love the simple focused UI, just the vital controls, so hands on, so fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Second for sampling capabilities but awesome stuff regardless, iā€™ll Be using this a lot. Thanks!