I also made a library to help people to build patches for Organelle with many parameters. It’s called O-knob !
Get it here : http://patchstorage.com/o-knob/
Github : https://github.com/bapch/o-knob
It is a very simple knob/parameter page system and preset manager for Critter & Guitari’s Organelle. Just pick up your value where it was last time, and save it !
The main.pd is a very simple dual osc / dual lfo synth example with two pages of parameters and one page of preset save and recall for you to experiment with.
Have fun !
– enough for Organelle-only usage
– simple to use (i think)
– can make an awful lot of Organelle patches much better !
– make your mind about which parameters you want to save
– no sudden value jump, no value crossfeed between pages
– scale and offset your values according to use : who needs to display a 10^-6 precision always-changing number ? This is for your synth, not for the user !
– no need to patch your display messages twice as with most other page system attempts!
– once your pot value is overridden by a recall, its LOCKED. It won’t move until you want it to move.
CONS (by design)
– won’t work atm if you open two o-knob enabled patches, because you can’t isolate two different o-knob systems, though for recall only it should work well.
– can only save floats (ie no native preset names, though you could easily display one)
– saves pot position [0:1], not your carefully-crafted scaled and offset value.