Organelle music

Nice track! The drums are cool - I need to check out that authechreish patch again :wink:

Is it just manual sync or midi?

When you mention ā€˜audioflow available on Patreonā€™, is that a different version to the one available on this forum?

Glad you like it! :slight_smile: Itā€™s manual sync - Iā€™m yet to find the right way to sync the 0-coast to my other gear.
I didnā€™t notice Patrick had posted audioflow here on the forum as well - that must be the same as on patreon.
Cheers!

1 Like

Organelle patches used: Moth-7, ZChord, autechre, bashfest (all thru the Empress Reverb).
Also starring were: OP-1, 0-Coast, Korg SQ-1, Moog Sub 37,

3 Likes

This oneā€™s a collab with a friend. He recorded the acoustic drums, Iā€™m responsible for bleeps, clicks, synths and whatnot. I used a couple of polybeat patches thru the Empress Reverb, also starring were the 0-coast, the OP-1 and the Sub37.

We made this homage to the recently closed Hall of Gems & Minerals at the American Museum of Natural History. The soundtrack is made with Waterfall Up, Granular Freezer, Rampi PB, and Guitar2Synth patches.

RIP awesome place.

4 Likes

More C&G music please! Do you guys still do shows sometimes?
What has become of the collection? Seems a strange thing for a museum of natural history to be missing a mineral gallery, kids bloody love em. Me too :slight_smile:

@Wannop Glad you like it! We donā€™t really do shows, sorry! They are redesigning the Hall of Minerals & Gems. It will reopen in 2019. Hereā€™s some more info:
https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/10/24/farewell-to-the-weirdos-lounge/

1 Like

Shame!
Cheers man. Hope to go to New York again sometime this or next year on my travels. Hopefully itā€™s got itā€™s hair did by then :slight_smile:

Some stuff I made mostly on Organelle + Op1

3 Likes

Had a play around with the Smorphagene patch, with a childrens tv sample and then on another track some FM sounds. Fed that into my Octatrack and out plopped this slop which i recorded

Should prob skip to like 2:00

1 Like

Just playing around with a looper and Arpeggio synth, J dillicious, Juno, and Rampi PB patches.

And when I try to play the clarinet at first, the volume knob was down haha, ignore that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy findings; couple of months with my cherished Organelle; had to start at some pointā€¦ new to Pd; ended up only using MIDI; oh so much more to explore Organelle universe.

2 Likes

Guy! Beautiful! Keep on rockinā€™!

This oneā€™s based on the new Disciple patch by @wo3. The Organelle went thru the Empress Reverbā€™s ā€œBeerā€ engine. Also starring were the OP-1 (glitchy glitches) and the 0-coast, the latter went thru the Empress EchoSystem.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I never managed to actually post the music video in here. Album dropping friday :smiley: Has Organelle all over it!

4 Likes

Soooooo nice! Well played.

So! Finally the album is out. Hope you will enjoy it. Lots of Organelle everywhere, but processed and resampled.

Spotify: spoti.fi/2ho3krl
Tidal: bit.ly/2AqFE9B
Apple: apple.co/2yoP8Sm
Deezer: bit.ly/2hYQJIj
Soundcloud: bit.ly/2yobVOc

1 Like

Hi,

Hereā€™s a live video of me performing my new song Vanligt. The song is written in a one of many Swedish dialects we speak in Ostrobothnia/Finland.

Iā€™m using a live midi setup with external gear such as a Casio CZ-1, Akaiā€™s Rhythm Wolf through a Space Echo RE-201 and the Organelle running the Juno-104 Patch, and tracking vocals and guitar at the same time.

Hope you like it!

/Henrik

3 Likes

New live video up for Year of Glad (https://yearofglad.bandcamp.com/) where the organelle is used to process guitar, vocals, and violin for some added ethereality!

1 Like

I have done this in a while, but hereā€™s a little demo I recorded at home featuring the Organelle all over the place. If memory serves me well I used @shreeswiftyā€™s buffershufler, Slicer, thery scary and Apollostation (plus a Korg Volca Keys and Fm).

5 Likes