Possibly encountering a memory leak on my patches?

I’ve posted two of the more frequent offender patches in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0ona5xgmb6nekxg/AABu35EFTNQsgKtQf4CG57sua?dl=0

The Diagonal Lines patch is the most likely to hang, and the BF2 one sometimes hangs. The Include and Wavs folders are used by both those patches.

Technobear, I haven’t observed this exact behavior with the built-in interface, but I did have trouble with the patches loading at first back when I was using the built-in. I posted about that issue in this thread: My patch loads & runs fine in graphical mode - but not otherwise. Any ideas?

I fixed the issue by delaying and staggering the initialization of my looper arrays. I’m not sure if this is the same thing but it feels similar. As mentioned, the presence of the new interface alone does not cause the failure. Even if I can’t rule the interface out as a factor completely, I can say that there is more to it than just the presence of the interface, especially as some of my patches show this issue often and others never do. They’re all structurally very similar, just with different looper arrays and .wavs and sequencing in the part-behavior and gear-behavior subpatches.