Problem with my outputs playing to little bass

I am having a problem with my Organelle that I can’t quite figure out.
My Organelle is sending out much less bass on the main outputs than my headphone output.

Scenario 1: Unbalanced jack cable from main out L into either my mixer or my soundcard. Too little bass.
Scenario 2: I instead plug it into the high Z input on my soundcard or i press the high z button on my mixer. No problem!
Scenario 3: I plug a stereo minijack to dual mono jack cable into the output and plug those into my interface. No problem!

I made a quick video without sound to show it.
Anyone have any ideas? I am not sure if this is a new thing or not actually. I am on the firmware 3.1 btw.

Video: https://youtu.be/d8bC74fJ6Ss

Sadly the Organelle does not have have amazing sound out of the 1/4" mono jacks.
There was another post on here with a similar complaint and the user just opted to use the headphone out as the main source for direct recording.
I don’t claim to have golden ears or what not but it made me curious and I noticed the same thing on my box. Overall the sound from the stereo 1/4" outputs is softer than the headphone out.

One peculiar thing I also noticed when testing my outputs: when swapping cables to double check things and what not, on one test run I mistakenly plugged a cable into 1/4" input rather than out and realized that I was getting bleed from the outputs on the input.

Overall these things are minor at least for my use, but I can see how it can be a real turn off.

Thanks for you input. Yeah it’s funny I didn’t notice this before now, but I always use the High Z input on my sound card just because it is so conveniant and I thought it sounded great so I tidn’t think any more about it. I guess I’ll keep on using that for my usual business and when the Organelle is my master output I can use the headphone out. But on the other hand I was thinking maybe I can just run it though a high z di box and it will all be fine?