Save New/Save

Evening my fellow organelle people.
I’m currently running 3.0 and I’ve noticed a bit of inconsistentcy with saving presets and saving new patches. I unexpectedly became super fond of the “I take up” patch and have made a few copies and while new saves of the patch hold presets from the previous patch fine it seems to want to keep the original samples as well unless I write over them, clearing a sample and shutting down only finds the old sample restored as if pulled from the original patch. I thought the problem might have been patch specific but last night I noticed a “Punchy” copy I’d made also held presets but didn’t save the key sequence I’d made for it to play, it was playing the stock sequence from the original patch instead. So as far as I can tell everything else on my machine works perfectly fine, don’t know if anyone else has experienced the same trouble. It can be a real bummer.
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time!

@Lazaruz4

In Pure Data you can select if you want to store the table content or not when reopening a patch. Sounds like it might be turned on in your patches. Anyway, you can check it by right clicking the table and select properties.

Looks like I’ll finally be taking the Pure Data plunge! haha thank you so much I thought I was going to have to try and code something, a few clicks I think I can manage. Thanks for the help!

Save is broken (or does something else then Save from the PD gui)