Serialosc/monome with Organelle?

I’ve put my latest Monome patch up on PatchStorage. It’s a step-sequencer that also includes the Monome-Installer patch. The sequencer is based on the Monome Grid Studies, and I use the Organelle’s keys to program the arp notes. It also includes a basic polyphonic voice, derived from the stock Organelle patches, but I mostly use it to trigger Midi – I’m using it with my Moog Minitaur (which is monphonic), and routing its audio into the right channel of the Organelle so I can apply the delay effect.

Patch:
http://patchstorage.com/monome-grid-seq/

Video demo:

I’m also experimenting with my own implementation of multiple pages via AUX, and presets. You can have any number of pages, and I link each page to the corresponding AUX Led light. I’m inspired by what I’ve seen other Organelle users doing, such as Rawticks Glass FM synth.

My design is a bit different – you long-press the AUX button to enter into "preset mode’, and then use the Organelle keys to save/recall presets. Here’s a screenshot of what the patch looks like.

As always, a work in progress! The Organelle and the Monome make an excellent pair. I’ve also been including my OP-1 in the mix, mostly for drums.

2 Likes