The RED PANDER

red-panda-09-625x350

If you would like to support the Keep Shree’s cat alive fund this month i would be very grateful, we have just astronomical fucking Vet bills here. two visits @ 1200$ and 850$ are killing me, now of course i am not asking for that but anything now to add to my regular income is a GODSEND. I am not ready to let him go yet. So the vet has been cashing in on my attachments. shreeswifty@gmail.com and you will be notified when i release the next emulation

People said Red Panda, so i give you RED PANDER [RP]

This is a beta and very well may get a re-design

3 Likes

Particle is a granular delay / pitch shifting pedal. It chops your signal into small grains and then does various strange, trippy, robot things to it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time. Results range from radical pitch and delay modulation to shimmering repeats to stutter/glitch sounds.
Features:

3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO : Modes are on the pages of course

5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse Granular Delay, Stereo Delay and Freeze cover all these features

Adjustable grain size of course
Pitch shift +/- 1 octave, depending on mode yes

Delay 0-900 ms, depending on mode i think ours is 2000ms so take that Panda

Feedback how is this a feature?

Auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold I have a whole section for Freeze, size FW/Backwards, Up/down an octave reset, it will even make you a english muffin with butter, toasted.

True bypass switching as opposed to the false bypass switching the kids are selling on the streets.

4 Likes

Wow! You’re on fire at the moment. Turning out astounding sounds faster than I can load them and explore them. Brilliant stuff.

red-panda-photos
I made a few final adjustments
**including Footswitch sets the Granular Freeze
and a few more informational button toggle oled menu things
** control on/off
**Freeze on/off
**Playing Buttons 60-65 control Freeze Paramters
**83&82 turn off on the record for the Freeze granulator

3 Likes

Hello, I really enjoy playing with this but … is there a way to save the settings? Would be easier for live acts.

Ok, you seriously are on :fire::fire::fire: as @matt_x mentions.
Awesome work!

What would really come in handy is a note with the parameters explanation.

you can create a simple system to write the settings to a txt file and recall your settings that should not be hard at all, the patch is really simple

I’ll look at this one too with audioflow~ this week possibly

1 Like

ok will try