Wishlist / New ideas for patches

Your stuff is phenomenal thank you

Hey i made a Morphagene clone for those of you interested. Itā€™s still embryonic but i am hopeful it will be useful to some folks. Also i just posted a Neural Network Synth for explorations

cheers~

Patrick

2 Likes

keep up the good work, amazing stuff you are doing for the community.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to play with the Morphagene clone!

1 Like

the Alpha is on the patch storage site
http://patchstorage.com/shmorphagene/
i have it working relatively reliably ā€“ set the Alpha/Omega and Blend and hold down 60[wood key 1] and woodkey 65 to sample. Itā€™s more of a microsound electro-acoustic do-hickey as opposed to a traditional DSP sampler so there are a bunch of wacky parameters but i think it will produce some interesting Ectoplasm Girls-esque textures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love a sampler with the following:

• Usage of 2 samples per octave: C and F#. The rest of the notes are pitched using these sounds.
    This would create a very light full keyboard sampler.

• Loop ON/OFF switch. When off, control decay of sample with a knob.
    With ā€œLoop ONā€ using sampled strings or an organā€¦ oh God, imagine a real Farfisa :heart:

• Reverse audio ON/OFF

• LFO, filter control, reverb, etc.
    It would be of great help to have a sampler with the first 3 bullets, and some additions would be the cherry in the cake.

Finally, I would like to thank the people in this community who are creating so many amazing patches for this little blue magic box. :relaxed:

1 Like

I d like to have a shimmer effect like the vst ValhallaShimmer, i don t know if this kind of patches already exists on organelle but i didn t find it. I d love to create it on pd but i m still a beginnerā€¦

1 Like

Nory Sampler Loop patch with the possibility of recording several audios in different banks.
Iā€™m doing this having several copies of the patch with different loops so it would be nice to have just one Nori Sample Loop capable of recording in different banks something that coul be called Nori Sampler Loop Extended?

1 Like

Valhalla Shimmer is easy peasy.

HMU of you want a special version

PMed

1 Like

Anyone thought of making a DigiTech Whammy clone? If the footswitch can be used for volume swells (like in the new ambient guitar patch), it can be used for pitch shifting right? Knobs could adjust starting and ending intervals; toggle momentary or latch mode; keys could add more harmony possibilities.

yes but the issue is What kind of footswitch. there are many and i think there was some discussion briefly about the voltage that FS takes and gives and then quantizing it etcā€¦
but a whammy clone is a simpler cool project for the organelle for sure

Fiddling around with a few numbers in the mother patch should adapt your organelle to respond accurately to any expression pedal I think. Took me some trial and error but I think just solving it there at itā€™s root should mean any patch involving expression pedal values between 0 and 1 should work OK. Of course it will probs involve lots of people asking for help in doing the mother patch prep.

use 3.1 beta, this allows you to configure pedals (including range and inversion), no need to modify the mother patch

1 Like

Still need to upgrade from 3.0. To do list!

Not enough hours in the day!

Itā€™s well worth it, esp if youā€™ve got an expression pedal.

Is there a patch that can do something like reverse delay? Or is it reverse reverb? Iā€™m not sure how itā€™s done but I know thereā€™s stomp boxes that can do it I just never looked into it, Iā€™ve always loved the sound of it on live guitar with the notes sweeping back.

probably something build off this would be good.

1 Like

I have a reverse delay patch
not hard at all

lemme find it

1 Like

Also your IR reverb patch has some reverse reverbs in there i think.

1 Like

Thisā€™ll be good for when I take the PD plungeā€¦
Thanks!