ApolloStation

one more thing i have noticed is that the sequencer isn’t really in sync to the the drums somehow (thought it would be with ableton link implementation but isn’t) … when you press in a little sequence with arpeggio lets say over 8 bars, the sequence stays for a few bars (rounds) and then changes slightly (some notes shift to another 16th in the arp). This is somehow cool because then you get different syncopes in your line over a time… but when you really want to keep that exact line you pressed in you then have to stop and restart the sequence when it’s going to shift. what could that be? even when i sync everything with ableton link the line keeps shifting over a time…

yesterday there was something strange with the arpeggio in the patch (it was ok again after reloading it)… it played the notes in a different order (which was really cool but i could not reproduce it), the arps played all the notes i pressed and AFTER that the octaves of the same notes were played (i pressed C1 D1 at the same time then C1 D1 - C2 D2 came out). usually it should play the octave of a note after each note (C1 C2 - D1 D2)… BUT this was very cool with some unexpected results. So my next question would be how to change the arpeggio (make a new arp-mode)?

Hey!
Maybe a newbie thing but…
I only get sounds from the drum-page. Synth and Arp don’t make any sounds. Am I missing something?
Thanks!

Anyone? Drives me nuts…

How did you install the patch on your Organelle?..did you copy the .zip and use the Organelle’s menu to install? if not, that is worth trying.

Just to confirm, the synth/arp needs to be triggered by the keyboard, just the drums will play by themselves.

Thanks for your answer! Yes tried both… unzipping on organelle and unzipping on patch manager. And always refreshing… Drums works as they should… but when I go to Synth or Arp nothing happens. I turn the knobs, push every keyboard button etc. I mean there is nothing „special“ I have to do on these pages, right? On the Synthpage for example choosing the sampled waveform and that’s it? Should then come an instant sound? When I choose a drum sound and let it play and then go to the synth page and switch between the sampled waveform, there comes a quiet „crack“ when I scroll through, if u no what I mean. And that’s…

And I don’t need an external keyboard, right?

I don’t if I am super stupid or really did something wrong with the installation. But just to be super clear:

• I upload the zip file in the patch manager
  • refresh
  • push install on the organelle
  • refresh?

Right?

Again, thank u so much for your time! Highly, highly appreciate that!

But I don’t need an external Keyboard, do I?

No the organelle keyboard should work. The crackling when changing waveforms means its probably finding and loading the waveforms correctly.
I just tried with the latest OS on my OG-1 and it works. I’m guessing you are using the organelle-m?
Can anyone else confirm that it works/doesn’t work on the M?

it works just fine for me on my M

Just to make sure I copied the text above. Maybe u fine something I miss Alanca?

Thanks for your answer! Yes tried both… unzipping on organelle and unzipping on patch manager. And always refreshing… Drums works as they should… but when I go to Synth or Arp nothing happens. I turn the knobs, push every keyboard button etc. I mean there is nothing „special“ I have to do on these pages, right? On the Synthpage for example choosing the sampled waveform and that’s it? Should then come an instant sound? When I choose a drum sound and let it play and then go to the synth page and switch between the sampled waveform, there comes a quiet „crack“ when I scroll through, if u no what I mean.

I don’t if I am super stupid or really did something wrong with the installation. But just to be super clear:

• I upload the zip file in the patch manager
  • refresh
  • push install on the organelle
  • refresh?

Right?

Oh man… i hate it when things are not working.

to tell you the truth, i’ve only installed it to check if it works and give you some feedback (which i did it first on the facebook group). i did all the usual installation steps, which you described above (without the last refresh, but it means nothing though), everything worked just fine, and then i erased the patch cause i have no interest in it, since i can get better results using other patches like orac or ørhack.
if i were you, i would check on vnc mode, to get access to the linux desktop view, and then open the patch, to see if the console of pd shows any error; that may give you a hint at least of what could be the problem.

Thank u so much again for your help and your time! : )

you’re welcome. hope you get it solved soon!!