Building Orac for NanoPi

I couldn’t find any forum dedicated to Orac, so I hope it’s ok to put the question here.

I’m trying to build and install Orac on NanoPi Neo2 Black (Armbian Focal, 64-bit, QuadCore Cortex-A53 1.386GHz, 1GB). I started with Mi4Pd, and it was built with no problems. Then I tried building MEC, I had to remove EigenLite and SoundplaneLite (by adding set(DISABLE_EIGENHARP 1) and
set(DISABLE_SOUNDPLANELITE 1) and removing add_subdirectory(external/SoundplaneLite/splite) add_subdirectory(external/EigenLite/eigenapi) in CMakeLists.txt).

When I try building MEC now, I get to this:

[ 45%] Built target KontrolModule [ 58%] Built target KontrolRack [ 61%] Built target mec-push2 [ 62%] Linking CXX shared library ../release/lib/libmec-api.so /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsplite collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make[2]: *** [mec-api/CMakeFiles/mec-api.dir/build.make:320: release/lib/libmec-api.so] Error 1 make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:734: mec-api/CMakeFiles/mec-api.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [Makefile:84: all] Error 2

and I’m kinda stuck here. Is there anything I can do to pass this step?

You are not supposed to remove these lines … rather use cmake vars to disable them.