Help/Urgently needed - Editing Oscillator Ratio in Analog Style Patch To Add More Specific Control

Hi,

I’m a complete novice when it comes to pure data. I have this song that I play where I slide the osc knob while singing. It’s just a bit hard to be accurate. I have a radio performance coming up tomorrow and I was wondering if someone would be able to edit the Analog Style patch for me (the original one on patchstorage, not the updated one that comes stock on the organelle m)?

No worries if this doesn’t happen in time but it would be amazing if it did.

so… would anyone be able to help with setting the osc ratio knob (knob 2) in the original analog style patch to slide from 0-66% (physical knob moves from 7 o’clock to 11o’clock) hold at 66% (11 o’clock to 1 o’clock) then slide from 66% to 74% (knob moves from 1 o’clock to 5 o’clock)?

Fingers crossed! (also i’m more than willing to pay if that helps)

Thanks,

Daudi

You could probably bang a line object to rise to the value hold and then drop back down and back up and then connect that to the osc ratio control. What those values would be is dependent on how fast you want it to rise but its definitely doable

Can get knob2 to do that quickly with a few moses I think. Haven’t tested patch!

Try this.
Analog Style update.zip (249.3 KB)

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much! Will give a test! Dx

So I think it’s nearly perfect but it’s ending on 78% rather than 74%. Is there an easy fix to get it to land at 74%?

Huge, huge thanks @Donnerbono!

Dx

Yep, just replace main.pd with this one in the Analog Style folder.
main.pd (11.6 KB)

I failed in a subtraction sum. And no bother!

1 Like

Legend! Thank you so much!

1 Like