Modules compadable for Orac 2.0?

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well :slightly_smiling_face: . With Orac 2.0 out I was wondering, is there a list of compatible modules for the latest beta? I searched the other threads and downloaded a bunch of modules from the original orac and some of them would work but I experienced a lot of latency and some crashing. Is there any modules out there you guys are using or would recommend? Iā€™m sorry if this is a bother or if it has been brought up somewhere else!

Iā€™m a newer user and as a side note I have to say I love the support and open communication in the forums. Its one of the reasons I decided to buy the organelle!

:v::heart:

Time is tickingā€¦ Orac 2.0 is still beta 2ā€¦ give a bit more time to everyone;-)

1 Like

Oh absolutely! I am not trying to seem like Iā€™m rushing anything or anyone. Orac 2 with the ā€œstock modulesā€ is so fun itā€™s consuming all of my free time :grin: I was just curious to see if I was out of the loop on something cause Iā€™m relatively new to all of this! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Check out the Orac 2.0 thread. Thereā€™s some modules that have been made for it already. And, others have discussed a bit about what it might take to convert modules from 1.0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ll try to sort this or a bit more when Iā€™m back.

The changes from 1.0 for compatibility purposes are trivial - 5 mins top.
Then there are a few things developers can do to use new features - like use the common sample location - that takes a little more but there is example code that can be used, so not too difficult

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks! Iā€™ll check it out now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds good man! Iā€™m trying to learn the basics of PD so i can be a bit more useful on my end. I hope superbooth is going well! :grin: