New C&G Organelle Patches

Ahh thank you. I just expected the laptop to acknowledge a new device being connected.
How do I then bring up the display on which I can then edit the patch? Should it appear automatically ?

Sorry to be so basic, I did do a search online but most tuts start after this step.

Organelle is a computer by itself. It needs a display.

To route your Organelle display to your laptop you would need an HDMI Capture device.
Itā€™s way cheaper and easier to just buy a cheap display at that point.

1 Like

Did I mention basic? :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you everyone for your patience. I should be fine now.

Ok just one more heheā€¦ where can I get an empty patch to start building with (as recommended in the tutorial).

1 Like

Open another patch, then go to file -> new or similar? Not got a display handy at the mo, in the airport. (Not stopping me using my organelle though)

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Also in order to run from the organelle all patches must be in a separately named folder per patch, with the PD file you intend to be launched when you select it on your organelle called main.PD
E.g. Patches/Basic Poly/main.pd

@wo3 great advice.
I removed the int and now the decimals go one by one. Smooth!
Thanks!

1 Like

Finally dipped a toenail into pd waters, thanks again for all the help above.
Is it just me or has the restart option disappeared from the organelle menu after the last update?

1 Like

The Reload option is still there, just in the ā€˜storageā€™ menu.

Thank you.

New patch up! Euclidean Rhythms
Itā€™s a looping 16-step rhythm machine with an 8-voice sample player. Lots of fun!
Get it from http://organelle.io

12 Likes

@chrisk Amazing work! drum patches forever <3

Super fun patch! love it with a little delay

Thanks @friender! Itā€™s a group effort here - Kudus to our team!

1 Like

Excited to get into this after work! Thank you to everyone at C&Gā€“these patch updates coupled with the community formed around these forums make this instrument such a joy to own + play. The Organelle was on my wishlist for 2 years before I sprung for it and Iā€™m so glad I finally did.

1 Like

itā€™s fantastic!

for melodic samples, i was thinking that an adjustable decay would be useful. any chance of a melodic version with a decay knob?

but, yeah, the graphics are ace too!

Hi @andy - youā€™re talking about the Euclidean Rhythms patch, right?..

ā€¦Knob4 does control decay of samples.

ah! yes! i was talking about the euclidean patch, but i missed the decay control!

fantastic! thanks!