No Audio on inR when using ofLua (Fixed)

I was trying out a mode that uses the inR channel for ofLua. If I listen to the sound in headphones, it plays in both ears. However, I noticed audio only displaying for inL, and inR wouldn’t receive signal.

Something else that I noticed, if I pulled out the audio cable about a quarter of an inch, the right channel would light up, and signal would come in through inR, but if the cable gets pushed in all the way, or moved at all from that position, inR doesn’t get any signal.

Is this a known issue due to the beta nature of ofLua? Or could there be an issue with my OS or hardware?
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Update on this issue:
I was using a mono cable, with a tip that just has one stripe, when I should have been using a stereo cable with two stripes, just like chrisk was saying. I tried using an aux to 1/4" stereo plug and both sides, inR and inL, lit up like should. Thanks for the recommendations, chalk this one up to user error, lol. Ordered a stereo cable, should resolve only the no audio on inR issue going forward.

Are you sending a stereo signal to the EYESY? If not, you will need a unbalanced stereo cable with a TRS plug.

Looking at a number of the ofLua scripts in the examples, they are mostly using ONLY inL and not inR.

Which specific modes were you tying?

EDIT: you could try this script I posted at patchstorage TwoCircleScope | Patchstorage which is (should be) stereo

Pretty sure my signal is mono coming off of my pedalboard. Using quarter inch TRS cables that look unbalanced (the tips only have 1 stripe).
Actually, I was trying to the TwoCircleScope mode, but only one set of circles lights up. That’s what got me noticing the odd behavior.
One other thing I noticed, the led on the top of the box doesn’t light up when using ofLua, not sure if that’s also indicating something’s in a bad state.
I tried hooking up my pedalboard to my computer and making the signal stereo in ableton, and when I would listen with headphones, it played in both ears, so I think the signal was stereo leaving my Scarlett 2i2 and going into the eyesy, but still just the inL side lights up.

Update on this issue:
I was using a mono cable, with a tip that just has one stripe, when I should have been using a stereo cable with two stripes, just like chrisk was saying. I tried using an aux to 1/4" stereo plug and both sides, inR and inL, lit up like should. Thanks for the recommendations, chalk this one up to user error, lol. Ordered a stereo cable, should resolve only the no audio on inR issue going forward.