Organelle music

1 Like

simply two sequences + improvisation :slight_smile:

1 Like

My day 40 in quarantine: Jamming with ms. Etta James

2 Likes

1 Like

Ambient recording session with the organelle fed into the KOMA field kits, recorded with ZOOM H6.

1 Like

Patches used on this one include Children of Sample, the M1 piano patch, 7 tones, the DJ patch, the flute patch, the vocoder one, and perhaps more …

1 Like

Organelle for main-synth parts (apollotone patch) and some fx (orac2)

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Here’s a thing I made. All sound sources are Organelle M.

4 Likes

I like the psychadelic vibe on this track. Are these different patches that multitracked and mixed together?

nice sounds. what patches did you use?

Another new thing I made.

Composed ENTIRELY using Prince samples. This one made mostly with Servandob’s S3rquencer, Children of Sample, Jeraphy, and a distortion-type pedal.

3 Likes

I’ll try to go back through and make a list. There are quite a few. I did a bunch of improvising with orac then went back and added tracks with stand alone instrument patches.

Some off the top of my head: Apollotone, Continental Breakfast, Mellowtron, Super Synth Engine, Slatra

Edit: Adding stuff as I remember ComputerRhythm78, PolyBeats DRG32V, ARP II, ARP III etc etc

@pt3r yes, these 6 songs are all arranged and layered in Ableton live.

1 Like

A mess. But, hopefully an interesting mess. All done on the Organelle.

6 Likes

Dawless dark ambient track recorded in one take from organelle og, into zoom H6 recorder.

30 minutes Live set for Lo Freq Fest using Digitakt and Organelle M for FX and dialogue samples.
Electronica / Lofihouse / Ambient

Not so much Organelle as usual on this one. Some FX from the FX13 patch, and some analogue style basically.

2 Likes