Organelle with makey makey

Hello everybody is it possible to use makey makey as controller for organelle without computer?
Thanks

hard to say for sure…

[rant]
the documentation for makey makey is atrocious …
sure I get they want it to be ‘easy to use’… but for some things you need technical details… e.g. what USB procotol are you using!
[/rant]

so its hard to find info, but it appears from this

that you can get it to work on a rPI. so that means its very likely to work on the Organelle-m

as for organelle-1, Ive really not idea… some info seems to say its a standard HID device, so might work

NOTE: it is NOT a usb class compliant MIDI device, so no patches will work with it without alternation, or a small application to convert its output (HID?) to midi .

if you’ve got one, and your technically inclined… then Id give it a go.

sorry, given the lack of technical information around its hard to say much more.

Thanks!
It s seem hard for me… Maybe the simple way is change the patches, like " space = c#", right = d"… You think it s possible? (control the notes with computer keyboard?)

sure, IF it is a HID device sending keyboard events.
then you should be able to use [key] [keyup] in Pure data to get the events.

you could then just send note events out using [s notes], you could do this in a custom mother.pd and it would then work for all patches (that don’t define their own custom mother.pd)

It’s been a while, but I believe that’s the case.

(HID keyboard, with factory-defined key output)