Problems with connecting MIDI through Miditech hub

Hello,
I am the happy owner of an Organelle M, and I want to control my other stuff via MIDI.

My problem is that if I try to use a through hub, no signal arrives at the other synths. If anyone has similar problems, I would appreciate if you could help me. :slight_smile:

Info: Firmware is 4.0 (so MIDI works now by itself), I use a Teenage Engineering Jack-to-MIDI cable. The MIDI hub is: Miditech, MIDI 4 / Filter.

The other gear I have tested with so far is: Korg Volca Drum, and Korg Volca Keys.

They both work individually. I have tested with both C&G patches and ORAC.

Sidenote: I have been searching online for info on the MIDI hub to see if it could be the settings on it, but I could not find anything on it except for the manual.

Hi,
Are the Organelle and Miditech MIDI THRU 4/ FILTER on the same MIDI channel?
Do you have a class-compliant USB-MIDI adapter that you can try? It would connect to one of the Organelle’s USB ports (and show up in the MIDI menu) and the MIDI Out 5-pin DIN connection would connect to the Miditech MIDI THRU 4/ FILTER.

@chrisk hi,
That sounds like a good idea, unfortunately I don’t have a USB-to-MIDI adapter to test it with.
But I will get my hands on one, and try what you suggested. Thank you for your help. :smiley: