Wishlist / New ideas for patches

Wasn’t sure where to post/ask this, but this thread seemed as good a place as any.

What would be the chances someone could modify mother.pd with an fx loop option on Organelle M?

I was thinking with Organelle M having its own speaker it might be handy having an fx loop mode that you could select through the settings menu.
So if you have a Norns, or maybe even another instrument to play beside Organelle but would like a better speaker. Like op1 or something. Maybe call it Sound through?

Hmmm interesting idea…
But I’m not sure I fully grasp what kind of routing you’d like:

• just a straight audio in > audio out
  • organelle current patch sound + audio in > audio out?

I think a real drummachine/ drumsynthesizer would be dope

A a 16 step seq like acme plus adding accents

Controlling a drummachine with 5 voices
Each voice with its own parameters

For example

First black keys
Kick - tune , decay , attack , punch or harmonicsor ptch
Snare - snappy , tune , decay , detune
Sample (for choosing clap or rimshots or cymbals or toms - decay , reverb , tune , sample
Open and cl hh - decay and tune for booth

Second 5 black keys - mute instruments :thinking:

Level of each instrument holding one of the black keys and turning a knob.

And this patch divided in two patches for orac :thinking:

Dunno how possible it is to realize a patch like this.

This is the only thing i am missing with the organelle

Have you tried the orac module called ‘fusion’?

Still missing the seq thiugh

14 channels, up to 8 bars per channel, probabilistic trigs / polyrhitmic
saving / recalling sequences, randomisation,
Midi out per channel (notes and cc). Midi sync i/o, ableton link, and it has also samplers, synths and Fx…

1 Like

Is there a way to clear the graphics in the fusion module ? I think thil will help with cpu usage :thinking:

I haven’t looked in the patch to try it. Try saving a new instance of the module and having a poke around in the patch, look for ‘graphics’ or ‘table’ or summat. Delete stuff and see if cpu usage reduces? Best of luck man.

A patch I would really love to see would be a Sample Editor/Sample Kit creator.

I would imagine it like you could record or import (maybe from the recorder patch) a sample, normalize and slice it into different samples. Then export it as kit to a folder.

Maybe Children of Sample could be extended to provide an export function. Also seeing the sample as waveform would be cool.

1 Like

I’d like to see more midi effect patches that can make use of Organelle as a thru box.

• A multi track and channel looping midi sequencer
  • A scale quantizer.

Multicycle for ORAC is a 12 channel midi sequencer that can be used to sequence multiple external channels:

2 Likes