Desktop Mother Patch

Hi Tom, the Organelle also has 4 knobs, a rotary, a button, a keyboard and a DAC / ADC on board. You could obviously set up the same thing with a laptop by adding peripherals but couldn’t do with a laptop alone.

I am trying to use the the stepmother2.1 from @WyrdAl in macOS.

I opens the 1008 main.pd device that is 2.1.
I understand that I need to click to bang the patchmenu object and to s enableSubMenu too, and I can switch between menu pages, and when moving mother sliders it feedbacks the values on the screen lines. I think thats the way… Correct me if not… But,

some patches have some externals like (in 1008 for example) folder_list.pd_linux, moog~.pd_linux, abl_link~.pd_linux, libabl_link~.so, freeverb~.pd_linux, tanh~.pd_linux …

So to run on macOS we will need to found this objects… There’s any good way to do this? I found on pd searcher for externals, but not sure why I don’t get any sound.

Theres any simple device with OS 2+ that I can try?

Thanks

ok. I found this device in /Organelle_Patches_Dev-master/Bigger Synth
that worked with the stepmother2.1. just clicking the both inlets mentioned above.

so the problem with 1008 was the not present externals.

Hi guys… I am trying to mother patch and I cant get it to work…

I have launched the desktop mother patch on PD vanilla in my computer… When I press the keyboard, I clearly see the patch reacting (keys banging)… then I go to file (in the mother patch menu) and open an organelle patch (main.pd file) , but when I hit the keys, no sound… eventhough the DSP is ON…

What am I missing ?