New Organelle Available Now!

i think you are over simplifying things… open up your organelle-1 and take a look inside, and try to think about how you would put a rPI in their, and connect it up :wink:

thats not what i said… i said there was no microcontroller - but there still is a main board which will have things like mux ics for the keyboard, codec, and all the stuff for connecting midi sockets/audio jacks etc… … and then the fact that a rPI will not physically not fit inside an organelle case…
basically want you would have to do is exactly what C&G have done with the organelle-m - bar putting the speaker on - and thats leading almost to a discussion on building a clone - which I think is off-topic really, and discussed here and i think elsewhere…

as I pointed out in my first reply - if you want a quad core organelle-1, look at my post here about using an upgraded iMX6 - this works well, Ive been using one for quite a while - also if you do, this you can look at the work I did about building a more modern linux dest using armbian here

anyway, i think this is really straying from the organelle-m, so probably a candidate for a separate topic in the ‘hacking’ category?