Organelle out of stock?

I am still not in panic, and I wait a couple of more days, before I contact customs. I probably overlooked the best shipping way for me.
And, as I said this ‘delay’ is not the fault of C & G, only slower working ‘douane’.
But again, an hour ago, I got an email from DHL(yes, I ordered a bunch of stuff), to pay some taxes… done and they take care of stuff.
It might be an option to use FedEx or DHL, in the future for Belgium… this goes way faster and the taxes will be approximately the same.

A quick update… I finaly became a member of the Critter and Guitari family! I already want to thank everybody who makes anything related to the Organelle! Time to have fun!

2 Likes

Any idea when there will be more stock available?

3 Likes

would gladly spend this 600 dollars on a plane ticket if i can crash on your couch and aid in manufacture.

accepting payment for labor in the form of room and board – would require full training.

let me know if you’re interested!

more seriously: best wishes navigating this exciting time for your business and thank you for your service thus far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also interested in purchasing an Organelle. Any idea on when one will be available? Thanks.

I literally just purchased one of the 2019 versions, brand new, from Turntable Lab an hour ago. There was 1 left after my purchase.

1 Like

Nah it’s gone…I took care of it to be gone… :slight_smile:
Thanks for heads up!

1 Like

hahaha well there ya go, at least someone looking got it!

1 Like

Any updates on this? I have several students interested in purchasing an organelle, and I’m always recommending the instrument to potential new students, but to their disappointment I’ve recently had to add “but they’re currently out of stock”

Sending positive energy into the universe that the organelle production issues get resolved soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hopefully soon

1 Like

Got one recently from Martin Pas in Italy. Ended up being about the same cost as to buy one in the US and shipped fast!

@TheDeadFarmer & @Persian_Hugs - thank you for your patience!

The Organelle is back in stock: critterandguitari.com/organelle

4 Likes

thanks chrisk, i got mine!

26 May - Out of stock again…

One day, they will be in stock, at the same time as I have money in my bank account!

1 Like

In case you’re still looking for one…

1 Like

hello! organelle is out of stock again :frowning:
will it be in stock soon?