Organelle out of stock?

Hi! I’ve been thinking of getting a second organelle.
Just curious what the timeline is, and also, if there will be any changes i.e. organelle 2.0 or if it will be the same as the original. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,

We just added some Organelles to our website’s inventory!
critterandguitari.com/organelle
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi all… new here :grin:
Last week the Organelle was available… a couple days later ‘sold out’… popped up at Ebay for way more money. I already gave up my hope, cos I only could afford one in the beginning of next month. Today, I checked the Critter & Guitari website and the Organelle was available again… not taking any chances… I ordered and I am minus on my bank account now… I am sure it’s gonna be worth it!

4 Likes

welcome to the obsession :wink:

3 Likes

Is there a way to get an update when more become available?

1 Like

If you really want one, like I did… I suggest to check the website daily!(mine already arrived in Belgium, but not yet delivered)

I would pre-order this in a heartbeat if I could!

1 Like

So, I hesitate to ask but - is there any danger of these going by way of the pocket piano? Also, come to think of it (and this may be off topic but) what would one need to do if they wanted to build a DIY pocket piano? Would this be terribly difficult? I find it sad that I have to tell anyone who sees me perform with mine, and asks where they might get one, that they’re out of luck :frowning:

I hope the Organelle doesn’t go the way of the Pocket Piano but they were working on a new instrument called the ONDA a while back. I wonder if they’re busy making those getting ready for a release?

Juno records in the UK are showing plenty in stock,not sure where you are but I have used them for years and been very satisfied.

Hi @TheDeadFarmer, we are happily committed to the Organelle. Demand is outpacing production at this time. We are working to resolve this!

I would like to take the opportunity to very broadly answer your question below:

… with a link to a paper by Nick Bostrom that “offers a brief discussion of four families of scenarios for humanity’s future”:

:wink:

10 Likes

Is there any update on the ONDA?

3 Likes

Is there a way to get notified when more are in stock?

1 Like

@timtimtim & @caleb: we just added some stock to our site: critterandguitari.com/organelle
Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Ahh, missed my chance by a couple days. Is there a way to receive an email when the website restocks?

1 Like

So did I, let me know for the next one
thks

I’ve never used this, but perhaps it could help? https://visualping.io/

To be notified by mail about new messages on this thread, you just have to click under the timeline on the right on the button to activate “Watching”

Maybe a good thing to do for Critter and Guitari…
My Organelle, has still not arrived! I don’t blame anybody involved, but maybe it might be an idea for C&G, to send stuff FedEx or DHL. They take care of taxes that have to be paid and so things go faster. Now, my Organelle is still(18 March) being held by customs in Belgium and it starts to get on my nerves.
Yesterday, I ordered another instrument from NZ(I am in Belgium) and today, I got an email to pay taxes… this goes way faster.
Might be something to think about. Maybe it is already and I just looked over that option…
Waiting is not my specialty.

Hi @Frank, Thank you for your order! Have you heard from the Belgium post?

FWIW: At order checkout we offer two USPS shipping ‘speeds’ and many UPS shipping speeds. We leave it up to the customer how fast they need their order shipped and how much they want to pay for quicker service.

Hopefully your order is delivered soon!
Thanks again

1 Like