Hi I’m thinking of using my organelle S as a live keys/workstation using a midi keyboard, however, now and again a note will constantly play, as if a “note off” message isn’t being sent, usually I have to reload a patch to stop this.
All this is happening with midi out turned off and all midi only coming in from ch1. It happens on all patches, even very basic ones I’ve made from scratch.
Is this at all fixable? Would be great to use the organelle for live performance, don’t want to splash out on a new synth!
Has anyone managed to find a solution to this problem?
I’m experiencing exactly the same issue with the Arturia MicroLab 3. I can’t seem to find another MIDI keyboard on the market that’s as compact as this one and either compatible with Linux or equipped with a DIN MIDI output.
Are there any other workarounds? Could an Organelle firmware update help?