Format new sd card for critter and guitari

Anyone knows what type of format should I choose (critter and guitari) for have the sd card on my iMac?..

Hi, you shouldn’t need to format the SD card before flashing a disk image to it.

What you mean by that?.. If I buy a new SD card to put on Critter it should be format in some way, yes?.. maybe MS-DOS (FAT)?.. its this information I need to know… I don´t understand your answer I am sorry… but thank you anyway (Y)

Our instruments use the SD card for the OS and for patches/recordings. If you need to prepare an SD card for use with an instrument, all that is required is burning/flashing the disk image to the SD card.

Which instrument are you using? Please let me know and I can refer you to the manual section with instructions for burning the disk image.

Our instruments use the SD card for the OS and for patches/recordings. If you need to prepare an SD card for use with an instrument, all that is required is burning/flashing the disk image to the SD card.

Which instrument are you using? Please let me know and I can refer you to the manual section with instructions for burning the disk image.

I am using the Critter and Guitari 5 moons six tracks sampler/recording…
Thank You
Vítor

Here’s the manual section for burning the disk image. This will erase everything currently on an SD card and reset your 5 Moons back to the ‘factory’ settings. If you need to copy any recordings before the card is erased, please see the File Management section of the manual.

Thank you for your Help!
Kind Regards,
Vítor