pp

2 Likes

if someone using orac can test
let me know if its a mem hogg

Hyped to check these out ASAP! Thanks

it ā€œshouldā€ work as both

should is the largest word in digital media

4 Likes

So when I download this. Should I just rename the folder by putting S- in front of the name?
Iā€™m assuming the subfolders wonā€™t affect this any, correct?

(Same question for PLUNK)

i am not sure i can edit them i guess you can since the .json should handle everythin

Iā€™ll try editing them and just throw them in the modules folder and weā€™ll see what happens. Lol

They both produce sound, right?

Check the video in the top of the developer thread, there are a few simple steps involved in adding a module.

1 Like

yeah they both produce sound and are relatively light so you should be able to load them with an effect like reverb or something like that.

Wonderful! Iā€™m about to give it a run through. Iā€™ll let you know how it goes!

So I was able to play gendyflext through the standard patches folder. But it didnā€™t show up when I had it placed in modules. However, I didnā€™t really try any editing past renaming the folder. The Orac : module developers guide thread didnā€™t have any information really about transferring a patch like this. Only creating one. The video provided also didnā€™t have anything about subfolders.
Pretty much all this just to say Iā€™m useless. Sorry guys, Iā€™m tryin though.

1 Like

it works as a stand-alone patch, but it doesnā€™t seem to show up when I drop it into the orac folder.

itā€™s got all the json stuff built in so iā€™ll review and find out whatā€™s missing
enjoy it as a stand alone for now

pp

i am going to tweak a few things, i think i assumed the jsons for ktrl would work but theres a few changes Iā€™ll make

if you are willing
I think this should work for the gendy instrument
i appreciate it if folks can give it a try!

once i nail this down i can port Granular, the benjolin a X-modulator and some reverbs

this one is ONLY a module once i get it working properly Iā€™ll try to make sure they are dual