Orac 2.0

yeah graphics modules I want to be careful with, I need to do a couple more to show developers how I want them to work. (the current ones just show the mechanics, not how to interact with parameters)

its REALLY important that developers use the graphics to render what the parameters are doing, and that they change the underlying parameters to follow any changes they are making . (this is like the VST model for those that know such things) - and also make the underlying parameters available to the user.
(for this reason, its now possible for module code to set a parameters value, and also do an adhoc query for it current value)

if they don’t do this it will become a complete mess…because end-users will then start finding that they load presets and they don’t sound the same, and things like modulation won’t work, and also users on platforms wont be able to use the modules.

this would upset me, as Ive worked hard to make sure that the architecture, ensures that modules act pretty consistently to the user.

but Im sure with some good examples, this should all become clear, and developers will understand the benefits of the ‘right way’ :slight_smile: