Organelle M using Orac 2.0 Midi out sync issue

Thanks in advance for any ideas the forum might suggest to troubleshoot this issue.

When using orac.2 with my Organelle m I am experiencing issues with sending a consistent midi clock out to sync a looper pedal. This is happening when using a variety of configurations in orac.2 both in serial and parallel routing.

Midi clock out is working great and in sync when I use any standard patch that comes with the Organelle like Polybeats or Jeraphy. It just seems to be an issue when using Orac.

Thanks for any tips you might recommend,

Matt

Hi Matt - did you ever solve this? There are different clock modules available for orac, which work with different sequencers. I’ve had great luck recently with the “Transport” clock module, sending midi clock out to other devices. Let me know if you still have trouble I am glad to make suggestions based on my own experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi ladies and gentlemen,
i’m having the same problem than matt.
when using opz, octatrack or digitakt conected via midi ( usb and / or din - tried it all ) with the transport module, it receives the start stop message from any of those hardware, but there is almost always an asynchronous clock problem. to correct it midly, i have to punch the firsts note of the keyboard ( c somethin’ :slight_smile: while on the transport module to be on time.
if i use the transport to start stop the opz, octatrack or digitakt, it does the same.
Thanks in advance for any ideas the forum might suggest to troubleshoot this issue :slight_smile:
bests
gregg

1 Like