Update Organelle with wifi and Sd-card patch storage questions!

Hey again!

I have installed the 3.1 OS, which works.

Then I want to test wifi, so I can copy some of my own patches to the organelle’s sd-card.

First approach:
First I tried to use my wifi network, by first inserting the usb drive with the wifi.txt on. Organelle logs on to my network and it says connected. But when I try to log onto:

http://organelle/local

I get “this page cant be reached”, so stuck there. I guess this way of setting it up is not handy cause it seems like I need the USB drive with the wifi.txt connected? Or can I, when I get it all working from sd-card only, for example copy the wifi.txt to the sd-card? WOuld be really lovely to be able to ditch that USB-drive fully, so it doesnt use a usb port.

Second approach:
Anyway, since that didnt work, I then tried to use Organelles own AP. I can see Organelle network on my Macbook, but when I want to log onto the network it asks for a password.

Is there a standard password for the organelle’s network? I am a bit stuck at this point, I dont see anywhere in the process where I could create a password.

I have watched this video, but it doesnt say anything about start password for Organelles own network: