A patch that sends program changes

Hi! Wondering if someone has done a patch that sends PC messages to control pedals via midi (Zoia, Meris, Chase Bliss, etc?
I would love to do it, but no idea how to start.

I hope someone can provide some light!
Regards

There is an object for PD called “pgmout”.

Did you try it?

Right click and push help to understand how to set it up. Make sure you send the program change to the right midi channel.

I’ve used it on Mac but did not try from Organelle, but it should work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Jaffasplaffa! ! I had no idea of that help menu. So now it’s about figuring out that, but it seems not that puzzling (fingers crossed) I’ll tell you how it goes for me haha Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 1.58.22 PM|690x440

1 Like

It worked!! I appreciate your help @Jaffasplaffa

Also works with ctlout for CC messages, I’m mindblown!

2 Likes

Haha, I am happy to help :wink:

The rabbit hole is VERY deep, when it comes to Pure Data :wink:

The help files are always a good place to start when wanting to know more about an object.

So if this blows your mind, you have some mind blowing times ahead, once you learned some more, hehe :wink:

2 Likes

are you aware of the c&g patch ccequencer? it’s fun and might offer a few ideas.

1 Like

CCenquer? I can’t find it. By the way, good to read you fella, it’s been a while :slight_smile:

With Jaffasplaffa’s advice I’malreayd controlling my pedals, now I want to use the “basic poly” in an external midi keyboard, and the notesRaw wooden keys sending program changes… It will eventually work haha :crossed_fingers:

Oh, found it! https://patchstorage.com/ccquencer/

1 Like

best of luck on your pd quest man!

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt by the way (If anyone goes thru the same quest) :slight_smile:

Edit: Added the Bpm sync for the delay and ableton link (guys, you were right, this feeling is pretty cool :sunglasses: )

Here: Midi Meris.zip (9.3 KB)

1 Like