Clock multiplier?

Hi,
I’ve already posted this question in the Orac 2.0 thread but thought maybe it wouldn’t hurt to make a new topic in case someone else is interested or has any ideas on how to make it work.

So, I’m planning on using my organelle as the master clock for my eurorack system while also serving as a drum machine/sample player. What I want to be able to do is to have the organelle play a sequence at say 135 bpm while sending eighth or sixteenth notes to my modular. So basically sending a different, multiplied clock value to midiout.

When I first got this idea my mind was set on only doing this via Orac, but since then I’ve been playing around with Jeraphy a whole lot so it would be nice to find a way to do this by tweaking the pure data files of any patch.
It would be super awesome if this could be done, as it would spare me both the cost and the rack space of a clock multiplier module.

modifying Jeraphy would be exactly the same process as i mentioned for modifying the clock module in orac.

Ok, that’s great! Thanks again! :slightly_smiling_face: Don’t know if you saw my last post in the other thread, but I never got that to work. Even after I figured out that sixteenths should be 24ppq divided down to 4 and not 6. Right? :zipper_mouth_face: