DX7 for Organelle

The thing is that this update is optimized for the use of multicore process, I guess it is expected not to work fine on Organelle 1. Although, you might as well being experiencing the same problem as me with the loading of the patch, that might not have anything to do with the cores, but I really don’t know…

Interesting. Previous one is linked to on patchstorage and I’ll put back when I get a chance and have more of a play with this.

1 Like

The problem of the patch only working when VNC is active is because there has to be a -nogui flag in the PD initialization process for multi core. Without VNC open, a GUI gets opened but there is no way to view it which freezes it up

2 Likes

Perfect. Will fix that later when I’m on a computer. Thank you saved me lots of time looking into that.

1 Like

I’ve updated as T8R suggests. I’ve tested again, guess I had startx loaded when testing last time though! Hope it works this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

now it works great!! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added version on patchstorage not reliant on latest processor. Also includes sequencer.

hi again! I’m experiencing the same issue as mentioned by a user on patchstorage. The screen it’s completely black. I’m on an organelle M

The curse of the zero bytes files again. Fixed. I think.

1 Like

works great!! thanks a lot

HI! Do I have to do something to get it to accept external Midi?
I’m on organelle-1 os 3.1 and using Jeff’s DX7 that you were so kind to make!

Normally it’s something I’ve done or not done. But this is working for me. Presume midi working on other patches?

yeah midi is working on other patches but early C&G ones like basic poly… wonder if it’s something to do with that I’m on older os

Seems unlikely as patches take the same “r notes” from midi and keyboard. Take it makes noises using Organelle keyboard? Maybe someone else can test this works for them as my error is highly likely,

1 Like

Love this patch! We made a video with it:

1 Like