I have watched Technobears videos several times on the use of ORAC.
I have the latest V5 OS installed on my organelle 2S and then installed ORAC.
When I open up the menu screen reads PLAY, EPLORE and then ORAC.
( not orac2).
When I click on ORAC the screen reads EMPTY SLOT then underneath PRESS CONTROLLER TO SELECT MODULE.
I am doing what the prompts instruct and starting to learn to fill the modules and slowly getting somewhere but after filling one module in slot A1 I try to slot another module in A2 things start to mess up.
If I go back HOME then ORAC …..it all starts fresh and deletes everything I have slotted in.
Secondly Technobear shows us two interfaces ( if that it the correct terminology).
Two sheets. On the the left a sheet that shows us what happens when we fill the slots and the second sheet to the right is the Routing sheet which shows how all the modules when slotted in work together.
I
On firing up my organelle2s with monitor attached I get a completely different set of screens that do not look anything like Technobears?
Are there different versions of Orac?
ITS ALL OK FOLKS. STUPID ME. ON FURTHER DELVING INTO IT I HAVE FOUND THE PAGES I WAS LOOKING FOR. IT MAY BE BECAUSE TECHNOBEAR’S VIDEO AT THAT TIME WAS WITH PD49 AND V5 FOR ORGANELLE USES PD53 WHICH MIGHT HAVE CHANGED STUFF A BIT.
PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST.