IP number and AP mode not available

Hi i can’t go to network with my EYESY. I checked my USB port with USB controller and it works properly, but device doesn’t show any network information. I also tried new WiFi adapters (identical model) - no success. After boot - no IP address, AP mode boot doesn’t work. I also tried different OS (v2.1 and v2.2) - doesn’t help. I sent mail, but i still didn’t get any constructive answer. Help please!

I have the same issue on 2.1 and 2.2. i found out that i always can connect my EYESY in AP mode once the first time then as soon as i change default AP name and password into the EYESY web page , save then reboot i lost for ever the AP connexion even trying the combo (shift+start buton) million time when i boot the EYESY.

The only solution i found is to reinstall the firmware into the sd card from scratch and then never try to change the name and password letting the default one. ( EYESY/ coolmusic).

Same bug if i touch the upper menu about home wifi connexion.

Hope it will help you😉

1 Like

Thanks for advice, i tried to flash new OS sd card several times. I also tried different OS (2.1, 2.2, Lua - i got just black screen), always the same - everything is working perfectly, except network (no IP shown). I also tried new WiFi USB adapters - the same result.