La Voix du Luthier

Simply, a speaker (for any electronic source, example Organelle) without a speaker cone.

I have tried the prototype a couple of times, different locations, from small to bigger rooms, (example studio in IRCAM to main Auditorium at Superbooth18) connected with many electronic instruments and was always a very rewarding experience, not only sonically but also sensory when it is in direct contact (ONDES+playing instrument)

Its still in countdown… but I can’t wait!! to have a bit of the acoustic world closer.

Note: I don’t have any affiliation with the project, just meet the creators, plan to back it when its live and yeah lets wait for more information.

http://www.la-voix-du-luthier.com

2 Likes

cool!

still not quite sure where im going to put it!

I wish Christophe had just put the date/time, so we don’t all have to the maths to work out what date it is based on the countdown :wink: (Tuesday 2nd Oct midnight, if my maths is right )

do you know if they still plan to do KS at same time as Continuum mini?

It’s design, Omni-directional sound, it asks for “center stage”; im sure you’ll find a good location!

ahah teasing/marketing? I count to 30 September 22:59h (aiming for next day International music day??)

Unfortunately don’t know nothing about that…

1 Like

What’s the estimated price on these? Onde looks quite lovely.

1 Like

Around minute 7:00

“…expected to be €500 for the “ONDE”…”

The bigger one “Pyramid” and its dedicated amplifier, at that time was still to be defined.
Lets wait for the final countdown and official KS launch :wink: @healthylives

that looks really nice!

in the meantime you can pickup one of these and try to make your own resonator.

3 Likes

Just launched on kickstarter: