Looking for Sampler with effects for long stereo samples

Hey!

I try to use the Organelle as a sample player for large stereo samples as an addition to my Digitakt. Is there a sampler patch that has one or two effects on it like a filter or reverb?
Anyone using the organelle this way and has a cool patch that works for this? I’m using Digitakt patterns like song parts so each sample would be a song part and probably sequenced from the Digitakt.

I created this patch, would that work for you? Long samples player Stereo (SP-404 style) | Patchstorage

3 Likes

This looks really like what I’m looking for! I will check it out, thanks!

I created this patch, would that work for you? Long samples player Stereo (SP-404 style) | Patchstorage

Where do I put the samples? The patch doesn’t create a new folder and has no samples in it.

Same folder.

1.wav, 2.wav, 3.wav … 24.wav

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me. Don’t know why

I just verified and it’s working for me. Verify:

• WAV is 44100, 16-bit depth
  • Knob2 fader, or avoid knob3 at 0% and knob4 at 100% (full wet, but no reverb)

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would go with Orac, there’s some neat sampler modules for it you that you can find at patchstorage (I personally like samplement & percussions from @electrafa which do a great job with longer high quality stereo samples). The cool thing about using orac is that then you can adjust your own fx chain to taste and have different chains / setups at the press of a button :wink:

I also think it’s smart when it comes to managing your own samples since you can put them in different folders and stuff

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip, will check out!

1 Like