Morph, Block and Organelle~ updates etc

Hi Folks

Just getting settled after a move from Connecticut to Maryland and i spent a little time making a 7 channel Monome/Pd looper mangler for Block-Organelle. It was orginally written for monome 64 by Gwen Coffey then updated to monome 128 by a finnish programmer and i fixed it to work as a performance tool for and old Livid Instruments Block I am using it for live performance and considering updating it for organelle and now i am also starting to design some Patches to include the Sensel Morph.

just got one on Monday and it’s an interesting controller for sure. Ran it through it’s paces for Max & Ableton Last night and it has a nice velocity/weighted set of touch. About to start prgramming it for Pure Data

i sold my Norns – it has about another …mmmm 2 years before i think it will be robust enough for composition. Unless of course you are already comfortable with SuperCollider & Lua.

I was very close to getting my hands on a Morphagene for the re-write but it slipped through my fingers – i was going to trade my Z-dsp and about 7 cards for it but the fellow sold it before we could do the deal

what have you all been up to?

What’s up with the new C&G device? what’s the buzz tell me whatsa happenin

3 Likes

Good to hear from you again!
I’ve just been trying to rewrite another patch from pd extended to the Organelle. Driving me nuts trying to find a way to make it polyphonic. But I’ll get there! I know a few of the people here are working to make a wiki page of sorts to start putting more organization to all these patches.

Send me a message in the Patreon and i can hook you up with Polyphonic-ness
Also i posted the Neuron Synth for you too

pp

1 Like

Just went over there and saw that! Super excited to try it out!

okay it looks like we are going to do the Thermae

It’s a 499$ pedal! :slight_smile:
i am going to lay it out tonight

4 Likes

Oooohhh I’m gettin excited!

i am going to lay it out tonight

1 Like

I sold my Norns as well. I can’t really complain,
because it led me to obtaining a Grid and Ansible which I’m loving as my eurorack sequencer.

i can’t complain either i just had other stuff to use 800$ on.

How is the morph working for you?

I wasn’t able to make Organelle recognize the QWERTY keyboard / trackpad overlay, but suspect it just needs a powered hub.

(Are you using a powered hub?)

Powered hub did fix it.

I don’t recommend the QWERTY overlay.