I used Sampler Style 49, loaded 6-sec samples of a Rhodes, added delay and tremolo.
9 sliders can be mapped to a MIDI controller:
- Slider1 (CC 74) - Reverb wet
- Slider2 (CC 71) - Reverb amount
- Slider3 (CC 91) - Delay time
- Slider4 (CC 93) - Delay feedback
- Slider5 (CC 73) - Tremolo rate
- Slider6 (CC 72) - Tremolo shape
- Slider7 (CC 5) - Tremolo depth
- Slider8 (CC 84) - Sample speed
- Slider9 (CC 7) - Decay
In case that you are clueless in PD (as I was…and still lol), you only need to modify the MIDI CC in the “route x” or the “ctlin x” boxes according to your needs:
Slider9 MIDI CC needs to be changed as well in “sampler-voice.pd” file.
As a newbie in PD, this took me some time to do it, and if you have any improvement I would deeply appreciate if you share it with me.