Not another one. Yes, but you’ll like this. Aimed at playing one sample to accompany another track live or to layer in recordings. I tried it last night in rehearsal and it’s fab!
EDIT I forgot to mention a ‘key’ feature: playing the keys changes the start position within the sample. So you can ‘play the sample’ in more interesting ways than the cheesy shift-the-pitch.
EDIT by popular demand there is now Type FP, the same as Type F but using the Paulstretch FFT function as in the ‘Long Stretch’ patch.
– Single sample
– Wow and flutter controls
– Base tempo plus beat mult/div to trigger samples
– Variable clock lag for interesting sync/out of sync effects
– Granular sample rate/tempo
– Sample start/length controls
– Simple looper with independent volume control
– FX13 C&G effects stage
– Final reverb
– High pass filter