New PD release

yeah, that patching looks great … look forward to it being available.

is there a release date for 49 yet?

Ive been running 48.0 on my dev Organelle for nearly a year now, without any issues, detailed here

Pd-0.48.0 ("") compiled 15:55:28 Sep 23 2017

we talked about releasing 48 with OS 3.0, but for some reason decided against it.
( I think because there I found a couple of issues, that meant the factory patches would ‘need fixing’ (see post above) , but honestly I cant remember now.)

once Pd-0.49 is released I’ll no doubt do the same again … just need to remember how i did it last time :slight_smile:
but I still have the build tree so that should be easy enough.

(perhaps ping me when you see 49 released, in case i don’t spot it… i dont follow pd news )

I’ll then test to see if the issue we had was resolved, but if not, I think we just have to accept thats the way PD is going forward, and adapt patches accordingly (its nothing new, for pd patches to have to workaround pd bugs )

I guess it would go in a new OS release, as it’d get very confusing if users start running different versions of PD on the same ‘OS’… as incompatible patches might start appearing. (ones using PD 47+ features) , but thats for C&G to decide.

1 Like