Organelle isn't powering on

Hey Fam!

My organelle S2 screen isn’t producing the goods, all I’m getting is solid blue from the led.

I’ve read elsewhere that the most common issue is the SD card not seated correctly.

I have tried resolving this multiple times to no avail.

Any guesses as to what to do next?

Thanking you

Hi,

Which OS version is on the micro SD card? Can you confirm that the card is fully inserted (you’ll feel/hear a small click) and then apply power to the Organelle S2?

Not sure on the os, how would I find that out?.

I purchased the organelle brand new at the beginning of this year.

Yes I’m making sure it is clicking when re- seating.

I was asking to determine if you had recently reflashed the OS on the SD card.


Assuming you are providing the correct power, a steady blue light would indicate that the Organelle is not booting completely. If you have a spare SD card, you could try flashing it with the OS. Instructions are here:

You could also reflash the existing card, but that would erase everything on it.

Yr using the AC power supply?

Yup! Also using power Bank - same result from both

Cool, def investigate the SD card then.

Thanks team!

Yeah I purchased a new SD card and have uploaded all that I needed.