Organelle patches programming manual

Great news!

1 Like

Super-fast update: Chapter 2 is done, starting Chapter 3 translation right away!

2 Likes

Hello beautiful people!
Another fast update: Chapter 3 is done, now two more chapters to go, just 42 more pages!

I’ll keep you posted…

4 Likes

Hello great people!
Just another quick update: the translation process is now finished!
Now the following steps are due:

1. self proof reading to check everything works just fine
  2. have the book checked by a professional native English teacher (I already have one)
  3. print proofing the book (cover, editing, blah blah)
  4. publication steps.

As always, I’ll keep you posted on the further progresses!

Loves.

7 Likes

O I’m very excited about this translation. Thanks for the great work Maurizio!

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3

Hey guys!
Just a quick update: I’m still working on the final checks. Since I’ve got a huge amount of work to do before Christmas, it’s highly probable that I’ll be able to release the book not before January 2021.
I’ll keep you posted on the developments.

Thanks again for your interest and patience!

9 Likes

If I buy the Italian version would you send me the pre-release English translation?

Dear friends,
I’m really sorry I’ve not being active for so long, but I have great news! The English version of the book is finally online on Amazon!
In a few days it will be online also the eBook Kindle edition, so if you’re interested in the eBook for you Kindle devices and app it’ll be there very very soon!
Here is the link for the paperback version from the US store, but of course it’s available worldwide:

I hope it will be useful to those of you who are starting from zero. It is meant for the total beginner and it starts from the very basics of Pure Data and the Organelle structure.
thank you so much for your interest, your patience and any feedback you will eventually provide for the book itself!
Stay safe <3

6 Likes

Hey, just to let you know that also the eBook version is available on Amazon worldwide!

Hugs!
Maurizio

3 Likes

nice book
i will bne making one for advanced synthesis with one

1 Like

Great book for getting into programming pd! Very helpful for a beginner as I am. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi! I’m really happy you find it useful and helpful! <3 Enjoy it and have fun!

Just ordered. Can’t wait to gain a better knowledge of PD for my Organelle M. My goal would be to create a Buchla style complex oscillator.

2 Likes

Hello good people!
A couple of updates about the book.
First of all, thanks a lot to all the people who bought it, I really hope you’re enjoying it and that is is helpful.
So, first thing: the eBook version. This version it is NOT compatible with the Kindle Paperwhite devices, since it’s a "print replica"format. It is compatible with the free app for iOS\Android and win 11 and MacOSX.
Second update that I hope it’ll make you happy: now the book is available at a reduce price until December, 31st 2021. On January, 1st 2022 it will be back to its regular price! so get your Christmas present now! :smiley:

I hope you’re all well and having fun with our beloved Organelle! <3

1 Like

Hello Organellers (is it a word? well I like it! :smiley:) !
Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that my book is available both in paperback and eBook Kindle version and in two languages, Italian and English! Enjoy!
https://www.amazon.it/Organelle-program-patches-Pure-Data/dp/B095WF5V97/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=