Organelle pedalboard signal path with guitar

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how to potentially wire an organelle into my pedalboard to play with my guitar in the same songs.

I have a couple use cases I am hoping to figure out, but can’t figure out if there is a way to accomplish both at the same time.

1. Play through my rc-3 looper pedal and switch between my guitar and organelle (synth or drums) both going into the looper to build the song.

2. Take the repeating loop coming out of the rc-3 and process it with the organelle so that i can play guitar, loop it, and then pick up the organelle in the same song and manipulate the looping guitar.

For number 1, it seems like I can get some bypass looper pedal like the saturnworks and switch between both inputs. So guitar > effects pedals > bypass looper (with organelle in the loop) > rc-3 creating the loop.

But then for number 2, it seems like I’d have to put the organelle after the rc-3. Then I couldn’t add synth to the rc-3 loop?

Has anyone figured out some way to do both of these at the same time or am I not thinking through it correctly? I love the functionality and mechanics of looping with the rc-3, but has anyone cracked a better way?

You could put a splitter after the looper and then another splitter before the guitar input.
But there’s a catch, because you would always listen to the dry+wet after the looper. I don’t know if it’s what you want to