Playing / patching with PD and Organelle

Firstly, playing thetechnobear’s Mutable instruments patches. Wow, they’re good.

Secondly, hacking away at PD to upgrade my Tremolo Sequencer patch. It got a bit out of hand:

3 Likes

This sounds really great! Can’t wait for the patch - amazing work :slight_smile:
Where can I find the Space Station reverb if I want to try it out in a patch?

http://tre.ucsd.edu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pdreverb.zip

Tom Erbe (awesome name for reverb expert) who does lots of cool synth / plugin stuff created a set of reverb patches with different types. They’re really fun to play with as well as sounding great.

Need to look at some other stuff he’s done / working on…

WOW, fantastic!
Bravo man!
When and where will it be available?

1 Like

Here’s another one I’ve been playing with.

This is on patchstorage as a work in progress as was glitchy, then wasn’t at all without reducing too much. So I’m still suspicious.

3 Likes

Seabird reverb. Work in progress (need to control the reverse setting more, but I only use subtly so is ok for that).

First attempt at playing with newer screen management. Love having everything on one screen.

2 Likes

Created a PD external using Faust. New fun to be had and new language to muck around in :slight_smile:

This is just playing around with it in a patch. (It uses the FM patch included in Faust examples).

1 Like

Uploaded as does something nice with random synth notes, delay and reverb.

1 Like

Just a really quick pick patches and add parts song which was on my to do list over holiday weekend. Good fun - recommend it!