- At Its core it’s a granular synthesizer with double header.
- Change speed and pitch independently of each other.
- Reverse playback, and and set In and Out markers.
- 6 voice poly (super easy to add more if you need it).
- Damp pedal drop an octave, even of the currently hold keys.
- All original 151 pokemon sprites demaked for 1 bit graphics with lots of care.
- I end up going for the updated cries. There are way more unique and interesting to mangle that the GB originals. Sorry genwunners.
- The most haunted way to play Lavender Town theme to date!
- Note Keys: Cry
- K1: Browse through the 151 Pokemon
- K2: Playback speed
- K3: Playback start point
- K4: Playback end point
- Aux: Play the cry in the original duration, speed and pitch. Blink in the poke color type.
- Encoder: Browse one by one
- Encoder Btn: Exit patch
DOWNLOAD from patchstorage