PokeHex - Pokemon based granular synth

banner
PokeHex is a cursed Pokedex for cry mangling.
[Will add a video later if I get a good phone/camera]

FEATURES/NOTES:

• At Its core it’s a granular synthesizer with double header.
  • Change speed and pitch independently of each other.
  • Reverse playback, and and set In and Out markers.
  • 6 voice poly (super easy to add more if you need it).
  • Damp pedal drop an octave, even of the currently hold keys.
  • All original 151 pokemon sprites demaked for 1 bit graphics with lots of care.
  • I end up going for the updated cries. There are way more unique and interesting to mangle that the GB originals. Sorry genwunners.
  • The most haunted way to play Lavender Town theme to date! :ghost:

CONTROLS:

• Note Keys: Cry
  • K1: Browse through the 151 Pokemon
  • K2: Playback speed
  • K3: Playback start point
  • K4: Playback end point
  • Aux: Play the cry in the original duration, speed and pitch. Blink in the poke color type.
  • Encoder: Browse one by one
  • Encoder Btn: Exit patch

DOWNLOAD from patchstorage

11 Likes

This is fantastic!
I was in my mid 20’s when Pokemon came about so I missed it completely though I knew about it - I have a 9 yr old son who is really into Pokemon card decks so I can’t wait to show him this.
In itself, this patch is a really brilliant idea and a great way to showcase the diversity and application of the Organelle. Love the GUI and the way it works - super smart and lot’s to learn from - so a big thankyou!!

1 Like

Okay, these new patches are getting absolutely insane, can’t wait to try this one out

0 Likes

we really had fun playing with this patch tonight, everybody loved the pixels so much. Thank you!!

0 Likes

Finally got to play this and the Pong patch. So unbelievably cool! I never would have imagined the Organelle doing these things. Thank you so much!

1 Like