Supersynthengine

I also thought may be a good option to turn it off (even though I think it sounds really nice) in case one might want to use external fx units for reverb for different flavor or to have more control

1 Like

So just finished the third beta of the patch and included a few more features. See first post of this topic for download and additional info… Still some work left for me, but we’re definitely getting there. Always happy to get suggestions, ideas and feedback from you guys…

@TheDeadFarmer The new version let’s you midi sync the LFO

@WyrdAl Added a choice of reverb settings

@Christopher Added a few graphics for the GUI in shift mode (not finished yet… still more to come)

3 Likes

Very excited to check this out when I get home!

This is becoming one of my favorite synths. I started from the strings preset and was quickly able to make it in to a very different crazy deep pad. Visual feedback is very satisfying. You made great decisions about what the parameters control. The shift menus are great. I don’t know how hard it would be but some kind of home screen it bounced back to after a period of time would be very cool.

1 Like

I hope this will be the last beta (see first post for download link and more info). Therefore last chance for suggestions, ideas and wishes…

What I have planned to add: Make presets banks and have multiple categories of sounds to chose from. Add the option to change the PW…

1 Like

Rev.2 of the patch is up on patchstorage…

What’s new?
More presets banks, more graphics and increased functionality: OSC mix, Filter EG amount selection (negative and positive), 3 modes (poly, mono & glide)…

Fixes: Presets don’t affect transpose anymore…

(FYI: The patch on the top of this thread will not be up to date anymore, as I can’t edit that post anymore)

1 Like

Nice! Thank you so much, this is one of my favorite patches

1 Like

Rev.2.1 is up on patchstorage. Added a better voice stealing implementation for the monophonic mode (thanks @WyrdAl ) added more osc 2 tuning options (unison & fifth) and a little bugfix (glide no longer affects the first notes, when switching back to poly-mode)

You are very welcome! Happy to hear you like the patch :smile:

1 Like

Wow this Patch is amazing :green_heart::space_invader:

1 Like

I love it <3

1 Like

For what its worth as a random stranger who owns a organelle I think this patch is BEAUTIFUL, inside and out, the synth is both intuitive and powerful, the sound is nothing less then amazing, the controls are easy to use and look great. Ive been having some creative trouble with my work currently and this threw me right out of it. I cant believe this patch is free for people to use. Thank you so much @callmesam! Even just something as small as the designs for each function make me so happy. Super cool! :sunglasses: :heart:

3 Likes

Is there any easy way to get the LFO to go a little deeper? I’ve been poking around in the patch, but I’m new to PD and the Organelle so I couldn’t really find what I was looking for. I’m trying to get the pitch to jump between octaves when a square wave LFO is being sent to it, and I wanted to add a new button to reverse the phase of the LFO

@Fastpoholmen , @oatsincoats & @Usedpaperbag Thank you all for your kind words. :blush: It’s really nice to know you’re enjoying this patch. Especially it was nice to hear that patch has been inspiring to you @Usedpaperbag and how you’re enjoying the little graphical details… Thanks

@eak This may be a bit complicated, as this patch has become a gigantic project and especially changes to the controls & graphics may prove to be rather non-straightforward. Anyhow regarding your question there’s one main hurdle: Currently the patch is doing pitch-mod in a not so smart way (as I just realized while thinking about your question :sweat_smile:) I would have to change the way how LFO effects OSC-pitch for you to make this adjustment. But as that change would be a significant overall improvement, I will implement it in the next revision (give me a week or so).

2 Likes

Dude ! It’s Awesome !! Thanks you for your work, the synth is so cool, very inspiring.

1 Like

@callmesam yeah honestly man so many of your patches are inspiring and well made- I really like how you care about user interface, and just aesthetics in general, because that can make or break a patch for me. Really kind of you to share all your hard work with the community! Your Aquarius is another favorite of mine, too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@TonyLB & @oatsincoats Thanks so much, guys! Much appreciated! :smiley:

Just uploaded Rev.2.5 to patchstorage. Mostly a GUI update…

-Added a few more fun graphics-screens and updated others
-Better osc-pitch-mod…
-A few more presets
-Added an init-patch shortcut (Press and hold aux & b5 (last key on the organelle) for 5 secs.
-cleaned up the code

@Usedpaperbag I feel some of the new graphics will make you even happier :grin:

3 Likes

Rev. 2.6: Found a stupid bug. So I put up an update on patchstorage, that fixes that. And while I was at it, I added in some other stuff I’ve been working on as well…

-Bugfix unwanted trigger of the init. function (the init. patch function would trigger when releasing the aux-button before releasing the b5 key, therefore possibly triggering when just preset switching)

-New function: re-articulation mode is new monophonic play-mode, that will always retrigger the amp-eg when a new key is pressed (=non-legato)

-New presets & better presets

3 Likes

MORE GRAPHICS?!? I didn’t even think there could be anymore graphics! Thanks man! Right in time for my day off too

:smiley:

1 Like

Amazing! I’ve been using 2.6 for a few days now. Can you go into detail about how the LFO has been changed? I’m not sure if I can get it to go deeper than before, and I’m having trouble pinpointing exactly what has changed.

Thanks again for all the hard work

1 Like