Using both USB drive and SD card?

Hey there,

Please excuse me if my question is dumb, I am really novice with the Organelle.
So I received my Organelle M a little time ago, and I want to use a USB drive to store downloaded patches and patches that I will develop. I formatted a drive, created the Patches folder at the root, and downloaded a first patch. The Organelle detected the drive, and I was able to install the patch from it easily.
But now it seems that I can’t access the originial built-in patches that are on the SD card, as they don’t appear under the Patches menu anymore.

So my question is, is it possible to browse patches both from the SD card and the USB drive, without having to eject one or the other?

If it is not possible, can I just copy the patches from the SD card to the USB drive using a computer?

Thanks in advance!

You can’t switch between SD and USB on the fly. The Patches menu will always list one or the other. If a USB is plugged in, the only way to show the SD card patches is to eject the USB and select Storage->Reload to refresh the Patches menu with SD card patches.

Thank you for your answer!

In this case, is it possible to copy the patches from the SD card to the USB drive?

Yes, but you have to use the WiFi adapter and the web file manager: Critter & Guitari Manual

Thank you for your help!